Friday 15 January 2010

Make your Event memorable!

I can guarantee that any event I attend is truly memorable:) That's because we provide the people there with lovely photographs that will last for many years. I design a custom overlay for every event I attend which is added as I print. So when people look at the photos from the event they remember where and when it was.

The photographs I produce on-site are really durable. I use a Mitsubishi Click system with a couple of different dye-sub printers that produce real photographs with a special layer to protect them from dust, fingerprints and more. Much more actually, at each event I go to I take a shot at the start of the event and stand it rolled up in a pint of Coke! It's a trick Stuart from Systems Insight showed me on their excellent training course. If anyone asks what it's for, I take the photo out, pat it dry and there are no runs, streaks or faded areas! Amazing really, try that with an ink-jet!

For themed events like Bond nights, Hollywood parties, School proms etc I design a backdrop relevant to the occasion. Then using the green screen as a backdrop whoever is operating the touch screen system can quickly drag this onto the photo and the green is replaced with the backdrop.

You can see example of this in action at www.fullframeevents.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment